Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wanted: ARTISTS!!

Hey, All!!
I need an artist!  Not just any artist, one who is particularly good at drawing cartoons, who could draw me 8-10 cartoons in a (5/5ish) area that I could trace over for my English project!  Being that I am a really... I mean REALLY bad artist, I need help with this!  I would give you the main view of what I need in each box, and leave the details up to you!  It would be pretty straight forward, and easy!  The one who responds first to my message (via formspring, twitter, texting, email, skype, or a nice hand-written sentiment written on personal stationary) will get to do it, and win a $5 gift card to Caribou!!! Awesome, right?  Details will be emailed to you, if you can draw me some good pictures!  Please please please please respond a.s.a.p.
And also, I do have permission to trace someone else's drawings from my teacher!!


Just Me,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment