1) Culvers - I love Culvers so much! Whenever I go there I get a butter-burger plain with cheese and a small chocolate concrete mixer with Andes Mints. It is delish and it is captured above with my camera phone!
(photo courtesy of buycellphoneaccessory.com)
2) My Green Phone Cover - I got a new phone case/cover from a little kiosk in the mall near my house and I love it so much. It keeps my phone from getting dents and scratches and breaking when I drop it, and it hides the black color of it. It looks almost exactly the same as the one above (I have the same phone) except my cover is a little darker.
4) Lists - I make lists for everything! Absolutely everything! It is the funniest habit in the world. Whether it's cast lists, homework lists, to-do lists, or any other type of list my whole desk and planner is filled with them!
5) My Avenue Q Book - When my mom, sister, and I went to New York for Spring Break we went and saw the musical Avenue Q and I loved it so much. We were at a little Broadway store and I saw this book and started flipping through it. It is complete with the entire script, director's notes, and even the process the playwrights took when trying to make the show. I love it and it is a big inspiration.
(photo courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com)
6) Urban Outfitters Sweatshirts - Also when we went to New York, we went into the Urban Outfitters store and I fell in love with their zip-up hoodies. They are really versatile and comfortable and can be worn super casual or semi-fancy.
So I hope you liked this Weekly Obsessions post and I will promise you a little update on my photography soon okay? Okay!