Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Blog.

Through some close friends of mine I have heard of some opinions on some recent posts of mine, especially my post, An Actor

The world will always have opinions.  Some of them will be good, others not so good.  Nevertheless, the world is based on opinions.  Being an artist I believe that opinions are some of the best things in the world and I love hearing peoples opinions on my work, writing, persona, etc. 

This may be weird to some, but my favorite opinions to hear are the ones that are telling me to change something, some constructive criticism.  It truly makes me a better person.  In every aspect of my life I welcome opinions of others and constructive criticism.  Now, I am not saying that the criticism that I am given I will always follow, because I need to do my own thing, and sometimes I believe things will work better the way I see it.

Especially in terms of my blog, I would love some comments of constructive criticism whether it be a text or a facebook message, or even just comment below my posts.  It is great to hear what people like and dislike about my work.  The most important thing, however, is that the person who is giving the comment remembers that.  It is my work.  This blog is for the joy of myself.  When I don't have an inspiration or a feeling to post, I don't!  I do it for me and for no other reason.  With saying that, I would like to remind everyone that if you truly dislike my work, either it be my signing, acting, blog, or just who I am as a person, please tell me.  Come to me and tell me. 

Now what I am really trying to say here is that there are better ways of handling it then talking behind my back.  Please just stand up for what you believe in right in front of my face.  Don't be a coward.
Stand up to me and tell me what you really think before you go spreading it around. Have some respect for me so that I can have some respect for you.


Just Me,
Jack

1 comment: