Sunday, April 3, 2011

New York, in Pictures!

So I've added something that may be temporary, and may stay.  AS of now, I kind of like it, but as I am changing around my blog a little bit, it might just have to go.  But as you can see you you look at the top, right side you see a side bar column that says "coming up...."  That is a little sneak preview of whats happening next on my blog.  Let me know what you think about it!

Also, I am changing the design and layout of my blog, so if it is closed, or is looking weird.... Don't worry! It is probably just myself, or my blog designer working on some changes.  I am kind of thinking that I want to change it to something more simple, not so focused on theatre, more on me.  Maybe some of my photography, or something else.  We'll see what happens in the upcoming days.

Lastly, I did promise via my last post and my sidebar that I would share some New York Photos!  Note: All of these pictures were shot via myself or my mother.  And they are all *SOOC

*Straight Out Of Camera.



A self-photograph of myself in front of the Avenue Q sign.  Probably one of the top 12 nights of my life.  And I had a cheap umbrella in my hand because it was hailing on our way to the theatre.


I took these after the show at Roxi's, the best restaurant in the world.  We went there for dessert after Avenue Q and then for breakfast the next morning.


Another shot of the best cheesecake in the world.


The aftermath.


I loved Dylan's Candy Bar.  My sister loved it a little too much, but I thought it was really cute.


A frozen hot chocolate that we got at Serendipity 3.


Myself and the M&M guy.  He's my friend.


Look at all those colors!


Yummy pancakes at Roxi's!


View from the Top of the Rock!

1 comment:

  1. JACK! This looks like SO much fun!!!!! Glad to hear you had a good time!! :)

    ReplyDelete