Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today

Today we kicked off a campaign that myself and 5 other middle schoolers that I go to school with have been working on for the past six months.  The campaign is entitled Project Bully.  WE made an 8 minute long video complete with 6 different scenes of bullying scenarios that we believe happen daily in the life of a middle schooler.  It was really fun but frustrating and a lot of work at times.  We also will be giving talks in front of about 150 people on Thursday afternoon.  I'm really excited about this because throughout the whole project I was basically the leader of the majority and it feels great to finally see it come together at the end.

The bad news about today, though, is that it was too cold or rainy or something to play tennis so our first tennis match against Mound Middle School was cancelled.  It did give me more time to work on the posters for Project Bully though so it can't be too bad.

I also have a little more news about my photography.  My friend Grace and I are starting a little "Photography Business" or whatever you want to call it.  We are just starting and are looking for people who would like to come and volunteer to do some small photoshoots.  The pictures I showed last week are not the types of photos that we will be taking, because I am so excited to say that I got some new photo editing software.  If you are interested in modeling, or know someone who is, please contact us at ellislynchphotography at gmail dot com. 

By contacting us, you can also see some photos that we have done in the past also. 


Just Me,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment