Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just Some Sentences.

Okay, I know. I've been a little MIA for a while. I've had many ideas turning in my head about what I should post, but just haven't had time or gotten around to it.


We have 13 days left of school and these will probably be some of the longest days of my life.  I am so glad for school to be over, as I am sure most of you are too, but I don't seem to have the same positive outlook on summer as most everyone seems to have.  So many people are saying that this will be the best summer ever, or "Summer 2011, No Regrets!".  But, really?  How can you have no regrets?  I have never understood that saying and I don't find it to be a good way to live.  No regrets means that you are 100% perfect about what has happened and I don't think that I am that way.  This summer, to me, isn't really looking that positive.  I am nervous about my theatre career/life.  I am nervous about my tennis.  I am nervous how I'll be able to "keep up" with my social life.




So many of my friends live farther away and go to different schools and I can never seem to get together with them and hang out.  Sometimes I feel like I always try to make plans but they never can find time to work the plans out.  When they say they miss me, I always want to say, "Well than prove it and take a step to get together with me," but that isn't going to help.  I really wish my relationships with my friends could go back to where it all began. 




On another note, I think that I am within arms reach of my first DSLR Camera!  As of now, I am so close to getting a used Nikon D3000!  I have been wanting one for so long and the opportunity has risen and I really want to grab it.  I have to scrounge to find a couple more bucks and I am ready. 




I also have a few new props that I will share with you on another post.




What are your thoughts about this summer?






Just Me,
Jack

1 comment:

  1. My life goes with the rhythm of the school year (I'm a professor). I'm going to try to stay as far away as possible this summer . . . and enjoy myself in other ways.

    ReplyDelete