Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happiness.

I am so happy today, everyone!  Today has just been a wonderful day!  Can I tell you about it?  Okay!  I will!

So I had a normal day at school, then I had a wonderful doctors appointment.  I came home for and little R&R and then went to work with my friend, Grace.  I came home again to start on my homework when I had notifications on so many posts!  I have so many comments from you guys!  It means so much to me that you guys are commenting and leaving feedback for me to get better! 

I have been so happy that I am making a promise to you!  If I can get 50, yes.... that's 50 followers by June 9th (my last day of school) I will have a big surprise for you! 

Now I know for some of you bloggies, that getting 50 more followers is no big deal, but for a small blog like Just Me, Jack, it's a big deal.  So, follow my blog so you have a chance to celebrate in the winning!


A quick edit that I believe shows the most strength.  She has a large personality full of strength and determination that I believe shows here.  Her beauty shows throughout it all and I believe that this is a picture that shows off perfectly for strength.  Inner and outer.




http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com" target="_blank">The Trendy Treehousehttp://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy216/krissybbe/ilovetrendytreehouse.gif" />

1 comment:

  1. she does look like one tough cookie - oh, and one more follower :)

    ReplyDelete