Saturday, September 25, 2010

[insert creative title here]

[insert creative opening here]

Hi, my name's Jack.  Just Jack.  Here's a 12 facts about me:

1) My name is Jack Coborn Ellis (no, not Jackson)
2) I am an 8th Grader at Orono Middle School
3) I am a self-described "Theatre Geek" and I don't care
4) I'll be blunt, open and honest to you.
5) I can be nice
6) I really like parenthesis (to add little side notes)
7) I really enjoy comma's
8) I like things in groups of four, multiples of four, or really anything that has to do with four (notice how I have chosen to name 12 things because it is a multiple of four)
9) I will periodically have maddening posts, or one's with very large amounts of explosive anger rumbling as if it is coming out of a volcano at 4,000 miles an hour and it has been waiting to do so for approximately no more and no less that 8,000 centuries.
10) I get a little too descriptive at times
11) Sometimes I won't say enough (tell me so, bud! Please explain to me that you want to here more of something, or that you want to see more of something appear on my blog.
12) I really enjoy feedback.  Please tell me how I am doing.  About anything.  My blog, grammar, school, life, friendship, drama, ANYTHING!  Do it in a nice way and don't kill my feelings as if you are slowly and painfully sucking the blood out of a young innocent human through their earlobes.


I hope that this little bit about you have explained to me a little bit about me and will excite you (or put you to sleep) about what will be coming up on "Just Me, Jack"

Also, this is my second blog.  The first blog that I wrote had a little different aura about it and it stressed me out about how I was going to post things.  But if you are willing to look at it, or comment on it, visit:

http://everydaytibitsfromjack.blogspot.com

Please read from the first post to the last, so then you can experience the drama (or stupidity) of my last post.


Well nonetheless here is my first post of a brand new blog.

Sincerely,

Just Me, Jack

1 comment:

  1. very excited to see what comes of this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete