Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Had A Great Day!

Dear Bloggies,

My day was so good today!!!  The worst think about me (or so I think) is my attitude on what went wrong and what went right.  If there are 3 good things and 2 bad things, it was a bad day.  BUT TODAY WAS GREAT!!!!

My Good Things:
  1. I got a 30/35 on my English Project.  I put so much time into this project and expected my group to do bad, but somehow it came out good! I know that 30/35 isn't that good, but it was the best score in the whole grade.  And, I still have the chance to get 3 more points.... A BABY!!!
  2. The girl I have a crush on (I know, call me middle school but I don't care) flirted me throughout the class we have together today :)
  3. I have one worksheet that will take me 10 minutes for homework tonight.
  4. I get to see my brother's soccer game
  5. I get to see my sisters volleyball game.
  6. I got to post a blog.
  7. My friend Kasey asked me for advice with her part in our upcoming musical
  8. I JUST FEEL GREAT!!!

Now don't get me wrong.  I do not have many days where I feel like this, so I will be having posts that will consist of me telling you my bad day stories, and if you have a bad day, write me about it!  There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, or a rainbow at the end of a storm.  My favorite thing in life is to help someone find that light, or rainbow!  If you want to write me, write to jackcobornellis@yahoo.com, or jactor101@gmail.com.  The second one is sure to be answered faster, but the first is more anonymous.

I also plan on posting my photos from tonight's sporting events (woot woot!)  So you may want to check that out!

Please advertise this blog however you can!  Facebook, Twitter, email, text, talk, call, post on your blog, ANYTHING!!

Here are three photos that I would like to share with you.  Found them a few days ago of me acting.




This is me as Arpad Laszlo in She Loves Me.
February 2010
Tagged: Jack Angell (George Nowack)




She Loves Me
February 2010
Dancing with Annie Metzger (Illona Ritter)




Me as Christopher Belling
Curtains
December 2009





Just Me,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment