I was tagged in Lucy Scherschligt's Blog so I would finally post something for one! And I am telling the truth when I say there are some posts in my draft box but I don't thing that they are good enough to actually post yet. And I am having so much trouble finding time to photograph, but tonight I am having a photo shoot, baby! We'll see what comes out of this! I really am quite excited being that it's just me and my brother :)
So.... Here are my seven things!
1. I have a big obsession with the number 4. It's kind of ridiculous. Oh.... and I hate the number three. Notice how the stars above ^^^^ are 4, and I do 4 dots when I write. Its a weird thing....
2. I just love chocolate covered pretzels. I love them so much. They are the perfect combination of salty and chocolaty with a smooth crunch.... yummy!
3. I love my mom's Nikon D3000! I love to shoot with my mom's camera! It is so nice and perfect!
4. The two shoes that I am auditioning for! I just auditioned for the part of Tobias Ragg in Sweeney Todd, and I am auditioning for the part of Charlie Brown in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown this January! I will be sure to update you on how I do!
5. Christmas Tree Bokeh. I just love Christmas Tree Bokeh, and I am so excited to take some here tonight!
6. This may not be a thing you didn't know, but I am so excited to go to Ragstock with my friend Olivia tomorrow! I have never been there and I am so psyched!
Well, this kind of turned out to be more of an obsessions thing, but whatever! Hopefully I'll post a few more times this weekend!