Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Post 1

WOAH!  I haven't blogged in FOREVER!  This is so weird!  So I am doing the 30 Day Photo Challenge on Facebook and as a motivation to post more I am going update you bloggies with my photos a couple times a week (hopefully!).  This will be a good way for those of you who don't know me to get to know me and for those of you who do know me get a little chuckle.  Please comment and all that jazz.


Day 1: A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts About Yourself


1) My Favorite color is neon orange
2) I'm addiced to theatre
4) Tuscany, Italy is my favorite place in the world
4) I hate the number 3 and love the number 4
5) I just skipped #3 and wrote 4 twice
6) My favorite thing in the world is to hang out with my friends
7) My school lunch ladies are the best at making cookies
8) I love sitting at the "loner table" at lunch
9) I love my orange CamelBak water bottle
10) I was the lead in my high school's musical in 8th Grade.

and the picture....



This is me in June 2009 in front of Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy.


Have a great week,

Just Me,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment